Dy365 App Twitter Facebook YouTube
Devastating fire at a household in Numaligarh: House burnt down to ashes
Posted on: 07-08-2018 , 07:38:AM | DY365 Bureau

August 7, 2018: A devastating fire burnt down an entire house and other properties in Mumaligarh due to short circuit on the wee hours of Tuesday.


Reportedly, the incident took place at the household of Keshab Paik in Bokoliya, Numaligarh after a short circuit in the refrigerator. The fire escalated and engulfed the entire house charring down Paik’s motor cycle along with other valuable properties.
His family luckily managed to escape the fire.
The fire was finally douched down by the fire brigade.

Click here to watch the Live Stream. | High - BB / Droid
Click here to watch Live Stream on iPhone / iPad / iTouch. High| Beta
Dy365 in TATA SKY   Dy365 in Airtel   Dy365 in Dish Tv   Dy365 in Videocon   Dy365 in Big TV   Dy365 in ACC
Channel No : 1953
Channel No : 643
Channel No : 1529
Channel No : 849
Channel No : 784
Channel No : 003
News Sections
Photo Gallery
2009-15 DY365, All rights reserved,
Privacy Policy,
Powered by Web.Com (India) Pvt. Ltd.