Very usually we see some common Following dreams.
Dreaming that you are falling :
· A feeling or fear of abandonment, especially feeling abandoned by a "caretaker" such as a partner, employer, or by God
· A feeling or fear of a loss of security or control, or a sudden lack of foundation in your life, such as a situation where "the rug is pulled out from under you"
Arriving late for something :
· Whatever you are late for in the dream represents something very important to you in real life
· You're neglecting a responsibility
· You'd like to avoid the thing you're late for, you're dreading it, or you're afraid of failure
· You're feeling passive-aggression towards an authority that is represented by whatever you're late for
· You feel you have too much on your mind or on your schedule, or that you're feeling disorganized
Being attacked, beaten, or tortured :
· A feeling or fear of persecution, hostility, aggression, criticism, etc. from by another person or by "people in general"
· A situation where you feel or fear your boundaries being crossed or your integrity compromised by someone else
Dreaming that you are lost usually represents feeling lost or powerless somehow in your life, or that you are feeling directionless or don't know which way to go in some aspect of your life.
A feeling that you have seen or experienced a current situation before
· A feeling that you have seen or experienced a current situation before can mean you've experienced this place or situation before during the dream state, or a feeling of familiarity or comfort regarding a person, place, or event in the dream. No one knows for sure why we experience feelings of deja vu.